BSTC Result 2018
The BSTC Result 2018 Result may be declared in the hot month of May 2018. The last date to fill the BSTC (General/Sanskrit) application form 2018 online is scheduled to be in the period of March/ April 2018. While the entrance examinations for the BSTC Examinations for both General and Sanskrit category is expected to be during the second week of May. These dates are estimated on the basis of previous year dates.
The students who are eligible for the pre 1st and 2nd year BSTC examinations 2018 are requested to refer the official site of BSTC examinations 2018 or visit our website. After filling the form online, students are needed to fill a desired amount as examination fees the students opting for both BCTS (General) and BSTC (Sanskrit) courses need to pay Rs 350 while the students opting for any one of the courses need to submit Rs 450 respectively.
Process for filling application form online
Students intending for studying BSTC, an application form can be obtained online through E-Mitra Center. The application form may consist basic personal details of the person. The candidate needs to fill a desired amount and wait for the examination dates to be announced. The registration ID and password must be carefully noted as it may help in opening the page in future. After the examinations, the result dates shall be announced shortly. Let’s jump to the steps of viewing your BSTC Results 2018.
Process to Check BSTC Result 2018
- Move in the official BSTC MDSU site b clicking at mdsuexam.org to obtain your BSTC 1st and 2nd Semester Result 2018.
- Click on the result link to view your BSTC Result 2018.
- Fill in the necessary details to open the page consisting your BSTC Result 2018.
- Download the BSTC 1st and 2nd Semester Result 2018 page.
- Take a print out of the BSTC MDSU 2018 page to get a hard copy of the same.
Soon after BSTC Result 2018, the counseling for the basic school teacher course shall commence. Let’s move to the procedure of filing application form online for counseling for the BSTC MDSU 2018. Also you can check other results like 2017 GATE results, CEED exam result and more at our website.
The eligibility required for the admission in the BSTC courses differ for different categories. The general category need to score a whopping 50%, while the ST/SC, OBC enjoy a lenient score of 45% respectively. The students till the age of 28 years may get admission while there is no age limit for the divorcee or the reserved class. There is no age bound to the one person who is willing to study. Passion requires no age. Anything and everything done with dedication always yields a sweeter result.
BSTC MDSU Counseling Process 2018
- Move to the official BSTC link by simply clicking to know your counseling dates for BSTC MDSU 2018.
- The online application form needs to be submitted by June 2018.
- The submissions should be made before 18th June along with the application fee.
- After filling the counseling form, the candidate needs to submit college option form between 9th to 21st June for choosing your desired college for the BSTC MDSU 2018.
- A desired amount of Rs 3000 should be paid through E-Mitra by June 2018.
The counseling dates will be made available through the official site of BSTC 2018. The MDSU (Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University) is involved in the enrollment of teachers in government and private schools registered under the Rajasthan government.
Conclusion for BSTC MDSU (General/Sanskrit) Result 2018
The Rajasthan BSTC Pre B. ED (General/Sanskrit) Exam 2018 shall be made available to all the students willing to prepare for the upcoming examinations soon. After the BSTC MDSU Results 2018 are declared, a merit list shall be prepared which may hold your fate for getting admission in your desired colleges in Rajasthan. For check the BSTC result 2018 visit the official website. I hope the article is essential to provide basic details about the BSTC Result 2018. If you want to know other university results then it is available like SNAP 2017 results, AIPMT results, UNIRAJ 2017 results online and more. All our valuable readers are requested to follow our website to know more!