SNAP Result 2017
In a bid to include a MBA degree in the resume of a student, the pursuing process remains has its roots in an admission test, the competitive test that stands to be the gateway for receiving admission in any reputed and affiliated university known to be as SNAP( Symbiosis National Aptitude Test). The SNAP result 2017 determines the qualified students who are given chance to study at the renowned university offering MBA post graduate courses.
The need for high education degrees stands inevitable in this contemporary society where the base of any job opening rests on the density of experience and weightage of resume with more various degrees. If you want to check your 12th result online you can check at our website. Among the several degrees, MBA stands to be the most craved and popular degree of course that keeps SNAP results 2017 as the only gateway for pursuing.
The necessary dates for cracking SNAP result 2017 has been declared and launched in various websites that marks the beginning of the preparation. Registration to sit for the exam and crack SNAP result 2017 is said to have it inception in the last week of August precisely on 22nd of August 2016. The final deadline for submission of the application and registering process has been made to be on 22nd November 2016. However, the fees payment for the registration has been extend to 25th of November for flexibility of applicant aspiring to crack SNAP result 2017. Further approximately date for issuing the admit card has also been announced that will be available between December 2nd to 18th in the same year itself. Students with burning desire to crack SNAP result 2017 needs to provide ones best in the admission test that has been scheduled to be on December 18th 2016. However, the SNAP result for 2017 will be declared in the very next month on 9th of January 2017. Further the shortlisted candidates list form the SNAP result 2017 will be available in the third week of January 2017.
Check other results:
After the launched of the shortlisted candidate list, further process that involves merit list, date for payment of the fess along with promulgation of the course of MBA completes within mid of March 2017, the new session of 2017 starting in First week of June 2017.
There remains some of the eligibility criteria that stands mandatory to pass in order to crack SNAP result 2017. Even one is not allowed to sit and appear for the SNAP test if he or she does not stands qualified with the eligibility criteria which are as follows:
- A degree of graduation course of 3 or 4 years is mandatory for admission in any MBA courses.
- Student should have at least 50% of marks in graduation for general category, while it comes down to 40% in case of Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribes.
- If students belong to NRI/PIO/FN/OCI groups stands eligible to sit for admission test with dreams to crack SNAP result 2017.
- If any candidate sits for the SNAP exam with degree of graduation from any foreign university, they are supposed to present the certificate from AIU( Association of Indian Universities).
However, the students who stands qualified to sit for the SNAP competitive exam, there stands few tips that has unmatched importance, enhances the chance of your high rank in SNAP result 2017. Some of them are as follows:
- Proper Analysis Of The Pattern: Every exams marks the necessity of grasping the knowledge of the pattern and structure of questions of SNAP exams. The quantitative measure of the question, the interpretative and MCQs needs to be correctly known; different sections having different category of questions.
- General English And General Awareness Lies Must: Their remains sections of questions that tests the general English and general awareness of students. A proper grasp on this category stands very much important in order to crack SNAP result 2017.